Bicycle Home Delivery
Your New Bike Delivered to Your Door
Ever wished that your new bike would magically arrive at your home, assembled, inspected, and ready to ride? Race Pace Bicycles is here to make your wish come true! Our expert technicians will now bring your bike to you, and dial in your bike fit. Simply order your bike on our website and we'll deliver it to you in only 2-5 days.
For only $50, we provide delivery services to the following counties: Harford, Baltimore, Carroll, Anne Arundel, Howard, and Baltimore City
Additional Home Delivery Details
We're very happy to offer this convenient service in the Baltimore area. It's never been easier to select a bike (from the comfort of your home) and ride a high quality bike assembled and delivered by professional mechanics. Here's everything you need to know:
- First, browse our website and select the bike of your choice.
- Choose your accessories. Any accessories that you purchase with your bike will be installed with no labor charges and will arrive with your bike when it is delivered. Remember that this also includes car racks, so don’t forget to take advantage of that opportunity!
- Remember to select the “Home Delivery” option in the shopping cart—the fee is just $50, and it will be added automatically to your total.
- Once we receive your order, we’ll contact you by phone or email to confirm sizing, delivery date, and other details. We schedule deliveries on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- A Race Pace technician will then bring your new bike to your home, adjust it to fit you, and answer any questions you may have. If you have purchased a car rack, we’ll install that, too.
That’s it—your new, professionally assembled bike is in your hands and ready to go!
NOTE: We are as excited as you are to get your new bike to you, and at Race Pace we have thousands of bicycles in stock. However, if we do need to order a bike for you, the delivery time may be longer. We will discuss this with you when we confirm your order. Also please remember that delivery fees are non-refundable, and bikes that are returned may incur a 10% re-stocking fee.