A unique keyed folding bike lock that provides secure protection and folds to a super compact, easy-to-carry package. Ultra-portable protection We've partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Elite Keyed Mini Folding Lock is 60cm in length and features 5mm soft-touch steel construction and a unique folding design that maximizes security in a super compact, easy-to-store design. Product details - 5mm hardened-steel construction provides secure protection across a 60cm length - Soft-touch coating for a smooth look and feel that protects bike from scratching - Storage mount with latch easily mounts to bike for secure transport - Premium-keyed cylinder core provides added protection against picking - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes folding lock, storage bag/mount, and 2 keys (replacement keys available) - Security rating 7
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 1.70 lbs
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy to install transport bracket for hassle free transportation - Easy to use dials with highly visible digits that provide a high level of ergonomics - Compact and easy transport - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 2.18 lbs
- 5mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 2.65 lbs
Keep your wheels, seatpost, and saddle locked up tight everywhere you go with OnGuard's Locking Skewer Set. They use an innovative patented lock system to prevent the QRs from opening unless the bike is tilted over 90 degrees from level. Simply lock your bike with the wheels attached so that it can't be tipped more than 90 degrees. To unlock, tip your bike past 90 degrees and open the QR levers.
Page 1 of 1