- Powdercoated steel body with 9mm skewer & hole in handle for padlock
A fork hitch for bike transportation that allows for versitle mounting options on any flat surface. - Pre-aligned positioning for easier fork installation - Remove Boost 15 x 110mm insert to accommodate 20mm axles - Easy mounting to any flat surface - Rust-free Aluminum construction - The platform is 3.75 x 1.5" and the holes are 3" center to center Compatible with following: 15 x 110 mm (Boost, silver insert) 15 x 135 mm (Borealis, Fatback, 9zero7 + other Fat Bike forks) 15 x 142 mm (Salsa + others) 15 x 150 mm (Rock Shox Bluto Fork + others) 20 x 110 mm
- For carrying unique frames on hang-on type car racks - Quick release clamp adjusts to fit between stem and seatpost - Rubberized hooks protect bikes finish
Delta's Wheel Holder mounts to any flat surface to keep bikes stabilized. - Holds front wheel in place - Rigid steel stays with 9mm dropouts - Mounts to any flat surface
Delta's pre-aligned positioning bike hitch allows for easy fork installation. It features special anti-rust treatment with a tough powder-coat finish. This ultra-rigid 9mm skewer allows you to easily carry your front wheel with a Delta Wheel Hitch or Wheel Holder (each sold separately). - Pre-aligned positioning for easier fork installation - Special anti-rust treatment with tough powder-coat finish - Features patented Delta locking lever - Base Dimensions 4" x 1.5" x 1.75" - Mounting Holes 3" center to center - Ultra-rigid 9mm skewer - Carry your front wheel with a Delta Wheel Hitch (sold separately)
- Adapters for mounting suspension forks to most auto bike racks - Solution to thru-axle issues or clearance problems between disc brakes & trays
1.25" to 2" Adapter for our Sherpa 2.0, NV 2.0, NV Base 2.0, Sherpa, Alpha, and Beta racks. - Not for use on our original NV rack.
$15.00 - $25.00
Replacement lock cores Kuat Racks lock systems. Comes with lock cores, keys, and 1 core removal tool. This part is not made for Kuat's NV rack, Sherpa rack, or any other hitch mounted rack.
Küat's lock comes with a burlap bag, dust cap, two keys, and a Küat keychain bottle opener. 3/8" pin is for their 1.25" racks and the 1/2" pin is for their 2" racks.
For those cases where fitment just isn't right. The Hi-Lo is a 2" hitch Extension & Rise/Drop built with Kuat style. It provides 7" or 10" of extension and 2.125" of rise/drop. The Hi-Lo comes with a threaded hitch pin to ensure a tight fit in your receiver. Approved for use with the Kuat NV 2.0, Base 2.0, Sherpa 2.0 and Transfer family.
When your solo ride turns into a weekend expedition with friends, the NV Base 2.0 Add-On lets you increase the NV Base 2.0 carrying capacity from two to four bikes in less time than it takes your friends to decide who gets to sit up front. - Adjustable front tire cradle system - Fully integrated cable locks - Trail Doc compatible - Front tire ratchet design with intuitive release - Rear tire strap features co-molded strap to protect wheels - Premium matte powder coat - Compatible with 2-inch NV Base 2.0 - Increases 2-inch NV 2.0 carrying capacity to 4 bicycles weighing up to 40 pounds each - Holds wheelbases up to 48-inch and tires as large as 4.8-inch - Quick change from 2 to 4 bikes
- Outer pad is constructed of 600D + PVC. A durable denier fabric with herringbone weave and DWR treatment for water repellency - Micro-brushed inner lining protects your tailgate from rub and wear marks - Raised bumpers facing into the truck box seat most frames snugly preventing bikes from coming into contact while shuttling - Raised square pads along the outer tailgate (small pad only) offer the additional security of holding forks in place - When the shuttle gets steep and rowdy, secure frames down with a Velcro-backed webbing loop and strap system - Grommet system offers the ability to lock bikes - Storage pocket - Two sizes - Small - 39.5" x 57" wide with 5 straps, Large - 47” x 61” wide with 6 straps
Saris' Wheel Straps keep your front wheels from spinning and your handlebars from turning in the wind. They're made of tough nylon with easy-to-use buckle closures. Wheel Straps are sold in pairs.
Some vehicles require extra strap length. Compatible with Saris' Bones bike racks, the Saris Extra Long S-Hook Straps 80" are made of strong nylon with coated hooks that protect your car's finish.
$12.99 - $13.99
Simply insert Saris' Hitch Tite into the hitch receiver to give your Saris bike rack (sold separately) extra stability. The Hitch Tite is compatible with the Bike Porter Hitch 2-Bike, Freedom, Axis Steel, Axis Aluminum, Cycle-On, and T-RAX Sport racks.
Saris' Protect-O-Pads are foam blocks that separate and protect your bikes when multiple bikes are being transported. They come in packs of four.
Saris' Hatch Huggers fasten Saris racks (sold separately) to certain vehicles. They replace the regular straps for vehicles with glass hinge lines and vehicles with narrow gaps around the trunk.
Saris' Trap Fork Mount can be bolted anywhere you need to hold a bike. It secures your bike's fork dropouts with a stout 9-mm quick-release skewer. The Trap is made of powder-coated, light, durable aluminum. A hole in its body allows your bike to be locked with a cable (sold separately).
Saris' Locking Hitch Tite adds both stability and security to your hitch rack. It tightens up the interface between your rack and hitch to combat swaying and it locks your rack to your vehicle. It fits 1-1/4 and 2-inch threaded hitch-tites and is compatible with the 200/500 Series T-Rax, all Thelma racks, standard-model Cycle-Ons, and all the T-Bones racks (each sold separately).
Saris' Locking Cable 8' keeps your bike and rack where you want them: attached to your vehicle. This braided, stainless-steel cable is 8-feet long for plenty of reach. Plus, the vinyl coating protects your vehicle's and bike's finish.
- Updated design, for use with all Saris racks where bikes are secured by the top tube - Bridges the gap from stem to seat tube, creating a virtual top tube - Useful on ladies and specialty frames
Saris' Traps Wheel Holder mounts easily to your Saris Single or Triple Track (each sold separately) to keep your front wheel secured. It accepts the wheel with little or no quick-release adjustment. Mounting hardware is included.
Don't leave your fat bike behind! Saris' Freedom Fat Tire Wheel Holders carry up to 5-inch-wide bicycle tires. Extra-long straps secure your bike to any Saris Freedom rack (sold separately).
Saris' Spare Tire Plate is for use with their spare tire racks. Grab the Spare as an extra or replacement part.
Add Saris' Freedom Long Wheelbase Bar to your Saris Freedom rack (sold separately) to carry an extra long wheelbase bicycle like a tandem or recumbent. The rack holds two bikes of up to 35 pounds each, and the Long Wheelbase Bar holds a bike that measures up to 57 inches axle to axle.
- Neat, balanced mounting for every type of bike - Infinitely adjustable bike hangers - V-shaped soft rubber bike holders will not mar paint or crush cables - 1" x 2" steel construction won't bend, even with heavy cruisers - 31"(l) x 23"(w) x 81" (h) - Holds up to 2 bikes
The Thule Xadapt 2 Adapter Kit makes it possible to connect Thule carriers to Thule Rapid or Xsporter load bars. Please contact us with any questions regarding compatibility.
• Pack includes 2 wheels straps and 2 road adaptors • The WS2 Thule Wheel Straps have a secure ratcheting buckle with a cam tightening mechanism.
Thule One-Key Lock Cylinders fit virtually all Thule rack feet, cargo boxes, bike trays, and accessories to safely secure your valuable bikes and rack components. Also, the Cylinders within each pack are matched so that the same key opens all the locks.
Thule's Snug-Tite Receiver Lock secures their T2, Doubletrack, Roadway, and Parkway receiver-type racks (also called "hitch racks"). Just insert the Snug-Tite in place of your receiver pin and the rack is locked in place.
Page 1 of 2 Next page