Thanks to the lightweight aluminum valve and butyl rubber construction, Zipp's Tangente Butyl Tube weighs only 89 grams. So it reduces that ever-critical rotational mass making your wheels lighter and your bicycle easier to pedal too. This fine tube is also made of .85mm-thick rubber for excellent reliability. The valve is 37mm long and features a removable core. - Weight: 89 grams - Valve length: 37mm
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
$59.95 - $83.95
Proven WTB performance now expanded to high-end road that won’t fall apart when taken past the traditional tarmac. The all-new, multilayered construction of the tubeless Supple Casing delivers a soothingly smooth ride quality without deteriorating under varied conditions. Elite-level road meets renowned tubeless simplicity in sizes that accommodate exploration while digging deep on lonesome roads. Exposure tires are available in 30, 32 and 34mm for the ultimate versatility in road tires...meaning big days and few boundaries. Usage: Endurance Road / Mixed Terrain / Gravel Race Conditions: Pavement / Light Gravel Compound: Distance+ Casing: Supple - 700 x 30c: 310g - 700 x 32c: 315g - 700 x 34c: 370g
The Horizon Road Plus TCS tire brings supple, plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics beyond where the pavement ends. Create a new riding experience, regardless of where your exploits lead you. - Smooth centerline with herringbone outer tread - Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics - High volume casing enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire.
You need a tire that keeps your legs on their game for hours on end, provides tenacious grip in the corners, allows you to drop your buddies off the start, while remaining composed when leaned over through the first turn. Luckily, WTB has made the ultimate tire for you. Aggressive cornering knobs meet a fast centerline, making for a tire that carries speed into the turns yet corners like it means it. Roadesque enough in appearance, the Riddler 37c is just as ready for the local cross course as it is spinning down an empty gravel B-road. The 45c corners with confidence on hard surfaces while still sinking its teeth deep into your favorite trails. Incredibly versatile in a what-can't-it-do type of size, this tire breathes capability when mounted to any drop bar bike. Usage: Cyclocross / Gravel Exploration / Dirt Touring Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - 700x 37c: 465g, Dual DNA compound - 700 x 45c: 560g, Dual DNA compound
Built for unfaltering speed through a wide range of conditions, the Riddler delivers added gusto for the rider who places equal priority on traction and efficiency. The Riddler 37 keeps your legs on their game for hours on end and provides tenacious grip in the corners. Incredibly versatile, the Riddler 45 expands the horizons of gravel riding and accommodates longer dirt tours with ease. Equally at home on your local CX course or gravel B-roads - what else do you need? SG2 PUNCTURE PROTECTION: These tires are available with our all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tire is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well. - Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight. - Protected SG2 gravel tires feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire. - SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall. FEATURES: - Aggressive cornering knobs meet a low-profile center tread. - Riddler 37 is an excellent choice for gravel grinding or dry cyclocross courses. - Riddler 45 is excellent for gravel exploration or drop bar bikepacking - Available with black or tan sidewalls.
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
$41.95 - $75.95
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 29 x 2.25 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1050g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 795g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 967g, DNA compound - 29 x 2.40 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 917, Dual DNA compound
Venture 47 is our WTB's versatile Road Plus tire, delivering optimal performance across the widest range of conditions. The supportive centerline tread provides traction on hardpack terrain while the countless working edges of the intermediate ridges grab hold on gravel or dirt. Two rows of outer knobs provide additional cornering confidence and sidewall protection in loose or rocky conditions. Venture 47 is the tire of choice when the destination is unknown but you’re sure to encounter a variety of terrain along along the way. Features: - The increased footprint of the Venture 47 allows for more working edges of the tread to always be in contact with the terrain. - A rounded profile with vertical channels enhances cornering characteristics. - Its high-volume casing creates a comfortable ride. - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast rolling tire with great corning traction.
$10.99 - $16.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - 75mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - 100mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
Training tire benchmark now benefits from Vittoria’s Graphene compound for its even better tread life and secure grip. Together with the trusted strong nylon casing, the Zaffiro Pro delivers a very long service life with a good balance in performance and price. - Economical tire with long service life - Modern tread pattern design - Graphene-enhanced compound for durability and puncture resistance
- Studded tire for added traction when conditions get icy - Weight optimized 120tpi casing, Silica rubber, max tire pressure 20psi - Tubeless ready bead/casing
The SPECTR is a versatile tire that can handle street, wood, cement, or dirt. A smooth center tread keeps the tire rolling fast while the GripPods on the shoulder provide additional traction when carving. - PneuMax 100 PSI casing - UTC rubber compound - Grip-Pod system helps maintain traction when cornering
Ever had a flat tire? We have! Carry a spare tube in your seat bag just in case. Fits any air pump with a valve adapter (sold separately). - 20" Presta valve tube - 20x1.5-1.75 - Rubber tube - OEM replacement item
$60.00 - $65.00
There are routes covered with jagged flint rock, where the wind is unforgiving, and the destination is far beyond the horizon. For the toughest days of gravel, when winning looks like finishing, we created the Cannonball. We designed the Cannonball to accommodate modern gravel rigs whether you’re racing Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, or Mid-South… it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris. - Light and Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless. - Durable Sidewall—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions.
$12.99 - $15.99
- Size: 700c x 23 – 25 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 92g (32mm), 94g (48mm), 96g (60mm), 98g (80mm)
- Labeled Size: 12-1/2 x 1.75 – 2.125 - ISO Width: 47mm – 62mm - ISO Diameter: 203 / 12.5" - Shaft Type: Smooth - Flat Protection: Thorn Resistant - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Tube Compound: Butyl
- Size: 16 x 1.75 – 2.125 - ISO Width: 47mm – 57mm - ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" - Shaft Type: Smooth - Flat Protection: Thorn Resistant - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Tube Compound: Butyl
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 203 / 12.5 - ISO Width (mm): 57mm - Labeled Size: 12 x 2-1/4 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 451/ 20 x 1-1/8", 20 x 1-1/8" - ISO Width (mm): 28mm, 29mm, 30mm, 31mm, 32mm, 33mm, 34mm - Labeled Size: 20 x 1-1/8 - 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 94g
$8.99 - $16.99
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded
$7.99 - $12.99
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- Size: 26 x 1-3/8 - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" , 590 / 26 x 1 3/8" - ISO Width: 37mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 136g
- Size: 26 x 1.9 – 2.125 - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - ISO Width: 48mm, 49mm, 50mm, 51mm, 52mm, 53mm, 54mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 170g (32mm), 171g (48mm)
$10.99 - $14.99
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded
$8.99 - $12.99
- Size: 700c x 23 – 25 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 110g (23-25mm), 128g (28-32mm), 144g (35-43mm), 160g (40-45mm)
$55.00 - $60.00
Whether your route covers rough roads or fast gravel, or even both in the same day, Washburn is built for the job. Its center slick provides awesome rolling efficiency on pavement and packed dirt, while the shoulder lugs take over in the turns, digging in for confidence in loose corners. - Centerslick tread pattern minimizes rolling resistance - Tall shoulder lugs add traction through corners and over soft surfaces - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction and comfort - Light and supple casing provides a plush ride and decreases rotational weight - Ideal internal rim width is 23 mm
Surly Inner Tube to fit a wide range of plus-size and fat bike tires. - Labeled Size: 26 x 3.0 - 4.8 - Weight: 310 g - Valve Core: Removable - Shaft Type: Threaded - ISO Width (mm): 76mm–100mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26-inch MTN - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm
- Street style tread paired with heavy-duty rubber compound - Perfect tire for E-Bikes and some recumbents - Please note that E-Bike-rated tires also can be used with non-E-bikes and are generally more durable than standard tires *NOTE: SKU 592305 is a 16 x 3.0-inch tire (16 x 2.125-inch image shown)
Page 1 of 18 Next page