The Attack is the front half of Continental's race-ready road competition tubular set, and the Force is the rear. Know-how from motorcycle sport, specially adapted for bicycle racing to address the specific demands of front and rear wheels means that the Attack is agile and direct. The narrower tire provides reduced air resistance and improved steering characteristics. For the rear, the Force is comfortable and dampening. With its slightly broader contact surface, this rear tire provides better traction. Thanks to the optimized compound mix for reduced rolling resistance, stiction is reduced. The result: a pioneering front and rear tire system in which the tires have been painstakingly matched with one another.
- The aftermarket version of their 'Pro Limited' tubulars used by Continental-sponsored World Tour teams
- Aerodynamic, agile front tire coupled with grippy and comfortable rear tire
- Excellent puncture protection thanks to Vectran puncture protection insert
- Excellent grip, high mileage, and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound
- This unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires.
- BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds.
- Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also deliver higher mileage and, unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
|Black Chili / Front / 700 x 22c||04019238749687||C1039022||CON46714414I|
|Black Chili / Rear / 700 x 24c||04019238749670||C1039024||CON44945201I|