The Pro SL II Bib Long incorporates our award-winning and patent protected multi width pad fit system. Endura were first to market with this concept and this product immediately became a best-seller. This garment has been tried and tested in the cut and thrust of the World Tour's hottest races. We only use the highest quality Italian power Lycra fabric for reassuring support. The fabric is finished with Coldblack technology, which dramatically reduces heat build-up and provides UPF50.
A discrete rear laser-cut pocket sits on the center-back of the garment for stowing gels and small devices. To eliminate any chafing and bulk, the hems are finished with a raw edge power band that has a grippy inner silicone print. Low bulk Y-form binding is also used on the mesh upper. The bibtights come in a pre-curved race fit, offering support and comfort to any rider height.
- 4-way high stretch windproof, breathable fabric with DWR finish front and seat panels
- Luxurious Thermoroubaix fabric with PFC-free DWR M treatment provides insulation, comfort, and water repellency
- 700 Series pad, computer cut Continuously Variable Profile (CVP) stretch pad with antibacterial finish
- Ergonomic, pre-shaped panel construction
- Supportive cozy-touch mesh upper with high stretch Lycra bound straps
- Rear facing reflective stripes on ankles
|Black / Small||05055939957869||E3178BK/3||END25985967S|